Categoría: Unit 4. Landscapes of the world. Exercises
Publicado el Martes, 27 Enero 2015 00:17
Escrito por admin
Analysis of Antofagasta climate graph
This is an exemple of an analysis of a climate graph
- The hottest months are January , February and March and the coldest ones are July and August.
- The average temperature is 17 ºC
- The temperature range is 7º C
- They are very little and are concentrated in winter ( rainy season)
- The total amount of precipitation is 17 mm .
- Relationship between temperatures and precipitations.
- There is a dry season throughout the year ( all year round)
- Type of climate
- This is a hot desert climate. It is hot all year round and has a dry season throughout the year.
- Vegetation and fauna is adapted to dryness