Categoría: Unit 4. Landscapes of the world . Work material
Publicado el Martes, 03 Febrero 2015 23:12
Escrito por admin
Analysis of Sonnblick climate graph
- The hottest months are , July ( 1 ºC) and August ( 1 ºC) and the coldest ones are January ( 13 º C) , February ( 13ºC) and March ( 11,5ºC).
- The average temperature is - 6 ºC
- The temperature range is 14 º C
- They are abundant and regular. They are concentrated in spring and summer ( specially in April and May))
- The total amount of precipitation is 1483 mm .
- Relationship between temperatures and precipitations.
- There is no dry season , precipitations are abundant all the year.
- Type of climate
This is a alpine or high mountain climate. It is very cold ( under 0ºC) most of the year and has a very short summer ( July and August ). Precipitations are abundant mostly in form of snow
- There are a little vegetation ( low grass ) and fauna is adapted to cold and altitude.