I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The scientific Revolution
IES Sáenz de Buruaga
5. He published in 1610 a book with astonishing data about the planets specially Jupiter and the Moon
7. He developed the first mercury barometer
12. He described the Universe like a giant clock
13. The first microscope was invented by
14. He made the first thermometer to use mercury in glass.
15. He introduced a vaccine to prevent smallpox.
16. He is considered the founder of modern chemistry.
17. The Sun is the centre of the Universe
18. Physiocracy was created by the French thinker
1. He created another scale for the mercury thermometer that shows water freezing at 0º
2. The Earth is the centre of the Universe
3. This theory is called empiricism
4. He dissected human corpses and published his observations.
6. He carefully recorded the movements of the planets for many years
8. Polish cleric and astronomer
9. He howed that the planets revolve around the sun in elliptical orbits
10. He believed that everything should be doubted until proved by reason
11. Economic liberalism was mostly theorised by
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live